Banksia compact style lifts
Providing greater accessibility to your 2- 4 level home
The Banksia Compact, draws it’s design from the highly popular Banksia lift and was specifically developed as a solution to meet smaller footprints. Like the mainstay Banksia version, the Banksia Compact also meets the full requirements of a practical and functional lift for either new or existing residential homes.
Our design options provide an extensive choice of colours, textures and finishes to ensure your lift interior is an architectural feature of your home and is a very practical addition in assisting you to move yourself freely between levels.
The Banksia Compact can also utilise our engineered tower option, which is ideal for residential applications where concrete or steel engineered lift voids are not practical or available and with the tower’s bolt together design, means that in most cases, the lift can be delivered through a standard size doorway.
(Some other access requirements and conditions apply)
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Safety features of the Banksia Compact Style lift
- The door has a fully secure locking device which automatically opens upon arrival at the level.(point of arrival).
- A light ray ensures any obstructions into the doorway while the lift is moving will result in the lift stopping until removed.
- An Emergency battery backup ensures during a power failure the lift can return to the lower floor in safety and lighting remains on for a defined period.
- In car Telephone Handset connected to a home telephone line or GSM unit (in NBN areas) all with battery backup should a power failure occur.
Why should I choose a Banksia Compact Style lift?
- Simply stated this is a Locally produced, Australian designed product.
- The Compact footprint means it can be located in more spaces than larger lifts.
- The Shotton engineered structural tower means the building requirements and costs are reduced.
- WorkCover design approved in Australia and manufactured to strict Australian Standards.
- Flexibility to suit your needs to accommodate 1 or 2 persons. Larger Wheelchair models are available.
- Being locally made service and parts are readily available.
- You do not have to wait for your lift to come from some unknown overseas factory
Enjoy the benefits of Soft ride Hydraulic Drive
Our Banksia Compact Style Lift uses a modern electronic and Hydraulic Drive system to provide the most comfortable travel experience including :
- Slide design for smooth ride
- Quieter travel
- Higher speed than compact platform style lifts
- Smaller footprint
- Higher travel distance
- 240kg capacity (High capacity models available)
- Emergency lowering system
- Low cost to run
- Handrail option available
- Emergency flush mount phone
- Choice of interiors & custom design service
Customise your Banksia Compact Style Home Lift to compliment your style and home interior, with a range of optional interior & door finishes and features.
- A large range of Dulux wall colours
- Ceiling and Control panels in Brushed Stainless or Dulux colours.
- Optional Custom finishes including laminates, metals & even Glass
- Handrail (option)
- Flooring – by your own flooring contractor or we can install a standard rubber floor range.
Smart design as standard
The Incorporated Structural Tower Design as standard is a smart yet simple approach to installing a Home lift into Compact location. From installation to operation, every detail has been designed with you in mind.
- Quick installation
We can install through standard doorways.
- Minimal building work
Can be installed in a low cost non load bearing shaft
- Assured safety
Safety Electronic Door safety Light rays
- Worksafe Design Registered
- Easy to use
Landing and in car call buttons, LED lighting
- Modern design
Extruded Aluminium car design with inset wall panels providing customer input & choice into design. No standard one off designs.
Service & maintenance
Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.