THE BENEFITS OF
CHOOSING AN ENGINEERED
The Benefits of Choosing a Lift Tower For Your Elevator
At Shotton Lifts, we offer both engineered towers and structural wall-mounted lifts to suit all your needs and budget.
Towerless using brackets to structural wall – we fix to your engineered wall.
Engineered tower – towered version can significantly reduce building costs and time.
Brackets With Structural Wall
Key advantages of selecting an engineered lift tower:
- Overall costs of an engineered tower are lower because you save on materials, bricks, rio bar, core filling, and labour, compared to using brackets with a structural wall.
- It’s a cleaner and safer install process.
- There is no requirement for access equipment for the lift installation.
- The builder does not need to install door sills or lintels, as everything is contained inside the lift tower.
- There are no outside factors, such as leaning tilt slabs or poor core hole positioning.
- There is no need for EWP or false platforms for access.