HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOUR LIFT EMERGENCY PHONE?
The NBN is not guaranteed to work during a power outage meaning your emergency lift phone may not be able to make a call to your lift support centre if you have a power failure.
WHAT IS OUR SOLUTION?
• Shotton Lifts will supply and fit a 4G GSM module into your lift control system for your lift emergency phone.
• Your lift phone will work off the mobile network instead of the NBN
• The 4G GSM module will operate in the event of a power outage using its built in battery
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
• Register your lift emergency phone with NBN via the NBN website
• Check when NBN is being rolled out at you address
• Check that you have sufficient mobile coverage at the location of your lift control cabinet
• Contact Shotton Lifts to order your 4G GSM module installation
• Supply your own Sim and have it activated ready for us on day of installation