Compact Style Home Lift
Taking your home to the next level
What is a Consort Lift?
Consort Lift is compact home lift designed for 2 level homes where limited space is available.
It’s a solution that enables you to stay in your home and avoid the financial and mental cost of moving.
Consort lift does not require the hefty site works that are associated with a conventional lift and can be installed in less than 3-4 days (subject to site conditions).
Safety features of the Consort Lift
- The door has a fully secure interlock device which can be automatically opened at the landing by buttons inside & outside the elevator.
- The upper trap door surface moves up with the lift car as it ascends to the second level. If an obstruction is detected as the elevator moves, the separation switch will activate and stop the lift.
- For your safety the bottom tray of the lift closes the ceiling aperture to create a fire seal when the lift is at the upper level. It also acts as a safety sensitive surface when the lift is going down
Why should you choose a Consort Lift?
- The Consort Lift can be located against an existing wall (subject to minimal load requirements), reducing your construction costs and taking up less room space.
- WorkCover design approved in Australia and manufactured to strict international standards.
- Flexibility to suit your needs to accommodate 1 or 2 persons and a wheel chair model is available.
Enjoy the benefits of Traction Drive
Our Consort Lift uses Traction Drive to provide the most comfortable travel experience with a range of:
- Soft start/stop
- Quieter travel
- Self-contained unit
- Smaller footprint
- Higher travel distance
- 255kg capacity
- Emergency lowering system located beside the lift
- Less expensive to run
- Environmentally friendly
- Handrail on door
- Emergency handset telephone
Customise your Consort Lift to complement your style and home interior, with a range of optional finishes and features
- Special RAL colours
- Mood lighting*
- Full colour 7” display
- Auto dial telephone
- Handrail (additional)
- Tip-up seat (controls on hand rail)
- Power operated door
Intelligent design as standard
From installation to operation, every detail has been designed with you in mind.
- Quick installation
Clean and simple
- Minimal building work
No shaft required (Shaftless elevator)
- Assured safety
Self levelling for uneven floors
- Worksafe Design Registered
- Easy to use
Diagnostic messaging Wireless remote control
- Contemporary design
Elegant and clean frame with large vision panels LED lighting
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
DESIGNED IN UK
MANUFACTURED IN UK
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474