Shotton Lifts’ most popular residential lift
Take the effort out of accessing the upper storeys of your home
What is a Banksia Lift?
- Banksia is our residential lift designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels.
- A solution that enables our customers to fit a lift within a minimum void & comes in 3 sizes and pay loads with interchangeable combinations with swing doors.
- It is an enhancement to your existing dwelling or an addition to a new home project that increases the value and prolong your stay in your current home.
- With minimum pit depth of 200mm you can get a lift that fits well within your budget.
Why should I choose a Banksia Lift?
- As our Banksia lift is designed and manufactured in Australia, so you can expect a quick turnaround from order to installation and expect Australian quality in the product, parts & services.
- Huge range of customizable interior colours, finishes and combinations, enabling you to make the lift look and feel your “own”.
- Our Banksia Lift is compliant to Australian Standards AS1735 part 18 and WorkCover design certified for your safety
FEATURES: CAR INTERIOR
- Timber and MDF (raw) doors – ability to match interiors
- Hand set telephone
- Powder coated Dulux range of wall panels
- Downlights (LED)
- Extruded aluminium car for longer life
- Full length control panel – standard
- Timber and MDF doors
- Design standard – AS1735 Part 18
- Manual lowering in case of power failure
- To overcome accessibility barriers with client’s needs and safety foremost, our lifts are designed to meet a series of compliance requirements and building codes
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard handset or optional Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of an emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Lift Car Dimensions – from 900mm wide x 1300mm deep to 1100mm wide x 1400mm deep
- Available in 240, 325, 408 capacity loads
- Lift configurations- Single entry, through car, corner car
- Laminated & Glass panel options for lift interiors
- Options of strip lights
- Lift interior options include Abet Laminati Panels, Mirror Stainless Steel and Glass. Raw MDF can be provided for client to finish the car in their desired finish
- Choice of engineered tower ideal for retrofitting to an existing home or built to client wall. (Note; clients will need to engage their own builder and engineer to construct a surrounding structure compliant with the local building code).
- 200 mm pit
- 2700mm headroom standard
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre. One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474