Banksia Compact Style Home Lift
Banksia Compact Style Lift
Providing greater accessibility to your 2- 4 level home
What is a Banksia Compact Style Lift?
The Australian built Banksia Compact Style Lift is a compact style home lift designed for 2 – 4 level homes where limited space is available.
If you are asking “Do I Stay or Do I Go” the Banksia Compact style Home lift is a solution that enables you to stay in your home and avoid the financial and mental cost of selling and moving.
Featuring its own structural tower this Banksia lift does not necessarily require major structural shaft building works associated with bigger lifts that need a load bearing engineered wall. This can result in reduced building costs and our lift team are only onsite for around 5 – 7 days. (subject to site conditions).
• Compact Style Home Lift with Style & fast 0.3m/s Speed
• Minimal Space Required means it can go in more spaces around your home
Safety features of the Banksia Compact Style Lift
- The door has a fully secure locking device which automatically opens upon arrival at the level.(point of arrival).
- A light ray ensures any obstructions into the doorway while the lift is moving will result in the lift stopping until removed.
- An Emergency battery backup ensures during a power failure the lift can return to the lower floor in safety and lighting remains on for a defined period.
- In car Telephone Handset connected to a home telephone line or GSM unit (in NBN areas) all with battery backup should a power failure occur.
Why should you choose a Banksia Compact Style?
- Simply stated this is a Locally produced, Australian designed product.
- The Compact footprint means it can be located in more spaces than larger lifts.
- The Shotton engineered structural tower means the building requirements and costs are reduced.
- WorkCover design approved in Australia and manufactured to strict Australian Standards.
- Flexibility to suit your needs to accommodate 1 or 2 persons. Larger Wheelchair models are available.
- Being locally made service and parts are readily available.
- You do not have to wait for your lift to come from some unknown overseas factory
Enjoy the benefits of Soft ride Hydraulic Drive
Our Banksia Compact Style Lift uses a modern electronic and Hydraulic Drive system to provide the most comfortable travel experience including :
- Slide design for smooth ride
- Quieter travel
- Higher speed than compact platform style lifts
- Smaller footprint
- Higher travel distance
- 240kg capacity (High capacity models available)
- Emergency lowering system
- Low cost to run
- Handrail option available
- Emergency handset telephone
- Choice of interiors & custom design service
Customise your Banksia Compact Style Home Lift to compliment your style and home interior, with a range of optional interior & door finishes and features.
- A large range of Dulux wall colours
- Ceiling and Control panels in Brushed Stainless or Dulux colours.
- Optional Custom finishes including laminates, metals & even Glass
- Handrail (option)
- Flooring – by your own flooring contractor or we can install a standard rubber floor range.
Smart design as standard
The Incorporated Structural Tower Design as standard is a smart yet simple approach to installing a Home lift into Compact location. From installation to operation, every detail has been designed with you in mind.
- Quick installation
We can install through standard doorways.
- Minimal building work
Can be installed in a low cost non load bearing shaft
- Assured safety
Safety Electronic Door safety Light rays
- Worksafe Design Registered
- Easy to use
Landing and in car call buttons, LED lighting
- Modern design
Extruded Aluminium car design with inset wall panels providing customer input & choice into design. No standard one off designs.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474