Our premium residential range
Taking your home to the next level
Shotton Lifts manufactured Balmoral home elevator is the most prestigious residential lift
available in the range with push button operating auto sliding doors.
The large 1100mm 1400mm Cabin is perfect for all premium built homes up to 4 levels.
As a large car this residential lift has a capacity up to 630 kgs and
custom finishes including; Wall panels, Car finish, Car operating panels and Side opening auto doors.
• Spacious Lift Car
• Locally Made, 12-14 Week Lead Times
• Customisable Design
What is a Balmoral Lift?
- Balmoral is our premium residential lift with auto sliding doors, designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels.
- It’s a solution that enables our customers to install a lift that compliments the surroundings of their homes.
- Designed with a large car this residential lift has a capacity of 408 kgs and custom finishes including; Wall panels, Car finish, Car operating panels and Side parting auto doors.
Why should I choose a Balmoral Lift?
- Lead Times of around 12-14 weeks (Half the time of imports)
- Local parts and service supported by the manufacturer in Australia
- Incorporated design features for easy ongoing maintenance of lift and Cabin interior.
- Greater choice of Lift interiors and customisations including finishes and colours.
- Compliant to Australian Standards AS1735 part 18 and
- WorkSafe design certified for your safety
- Auto Door means greater accessibility in the home
- Low 200mm minimum pit depth is ideals for Residential lift applications
- Designed and manufactured in Melbourne Australia
- A truly premium lift.
LIFT FEATURES AND DESIGN
- Dulux colour powder coated or Brushed Stainless wall panels
- Optional Abet Laminati or Mirror stainless steel wall panels
- LED Downlights (optional Strip Lighting)
- Extruded Aluminium car frame for strength & longer life (powder coated)
- Full length control panel for improved accessibility
- A Safety battery back-up system for lighting and emergency lowering in case of power failure
- Standard handset or optional Autodial phone
- A range of other safety features including an emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism.
- To overcome accessibility barriers the Balmoral is fitted with automatic sliding doors for easier access into the lift.
- Door detector 2D electronic safety light rays
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard handset or optional Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of as emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Design standard – AS1735 Part 18
- Manual lowering system
- Laminated panels / Custom panels for lift interiors
- Lift configurations- Single entry, through car, corner car
- Glass Cabin with Glass doors
- Bespoke design service
- Options of strip lights
- Lift interior options include Abet Laminati Panels, Mirror Stainless Steel and Glass. Raw MDF can be provided for client to finish the car in their desired finish
- Shotton manufactured Engineered tower ideal for retrofitting in an existing building or built to client’s engineered walls
(Note; customers will need to engage their own builder and engineer to construct a surrounding structure compliant with the local building code).
- 200 mm pit
- 2700mm headroom standard.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
- One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474