Our premium residential range
Taking your home to the next level
What is a Balmoral Lift?
- Balmoral is our premium residential lift with auto sliding doors, designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels.
- It’s a solution that enables our customers to install a lift that compliments the surroundings of their homes.
- Designed with a large car this residential lift has a capacity of 408 kgs and custom finishes including; Wall panels, Car finish, Car operating panels and Side parting auto doors.
Why should I choose a Balmoral Lift?
- Our Balmoral lift is designed and manufactured in Australia. So you can expect a quick turnaround from order to installation.
- Australian quality in the product, parts & after sale services.
- Huge range of custom finishes available including interior wall and ceiling colours, and combinations to choose from enabling you to be the designer and not be limited to defined ranges.
- Our Balmoral Lift is compliant to Australian Standard AS1735 part 18 and WorkCover design certified.
- A truly premium lift.
FEATURES: CAR INTERIOR
- Fire rated stainless steel Side opening doors – Optional glass doors available
- Emergency handset phone
- Powder coated Dulux range of wall panels or stainless steel
- Extruded aluminium car for longer life
- Full length control panel in powder coated brushed stainless steel
- Auto sliding doors
- Down lights (LED)
- To overcome accessibility barriers the Balmoral is fitted with automatic sliding doors for easier access into the lift.
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard handset or optional Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of as emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Design standard – AS1735 Part 18
- Manual lowering system
- Laminated panels / Custom panels for lift interiors
- Lift configurations- Single entry, through car, corner car
- Glass Cabin with Glass doors
- Bespoke design service
- Options of strip lights
- Lift interior options include Abet Laminati Panels, Mirror Stainless Steel and Glass. Raw MDF can be provided for client to finish the car in their desired finish
- Shotton manufactured Engineered tower ideal for retrofitting in an existing building or built to client’s engineered walls
(Note; customers will need to engage their own builder and engineer to construct a surrounding structure compliant with the local building code).
- 200 mm pit
- 2700mm headroom standard
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
- One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474