Overcome accessibility barriers
MOBILUS LOW RISE PLATFORM LIFT
Residential Accessibility Platform Lift
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, Mobilus low rise platform lift is a disability lift, designed to meet access requirements up to 1m.
It is a choice of safe, reliable and easy to operate solution for access both into and within the home.
• New Zealand Made
• Easy to Operate
• Safe & Reliable
What is a Mobilus 1.5M Low Rise Platform Lift?
The MOBILUS series has been specifically designed, incorporating years of input from health professionals, to meet access requirements of up to 1 metre rise.
It is the disability lift of choice providing a safe, reliable and easy to operate solution for access both into and within the home.
Why should I choose a Mobilus Low Rise Platform Lift?
Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor settings, the Mobilus Platform Accessibility Lift has been designed where a maximum rise of 1.0 Meter is required. Three platform types are available with loads up to 500 kg. Placement is surface mounted fixed directly to concrete or timber flooring. A pit option is available.
- 1.0 metre maximum rise
- Easy to operate controls
- Built-in safety features
- Battery power in event of power outage
- Low running costs
- Compact design
- Usable platform size from 1000mm x 1200mm to 1100mm x 1400mm
- Maximum rated load from 260kg to 500 kg
- Compliant to Australian Standards and Design Registered
- AS 1735.14 – Low rise platforms for passengers
- Disability (Access to Premises – Buildings) Standards 2010
- Certificate of Plant Design Registration – Workcover NSW Govt
- Compliant with National and International Disability Codes and recommendations
- Compliant with the Australian Building Code
- Compliance documentation is available
- Free-standing design that bolts directly onto a concrete pad or timber floor without the need for a pit, bore or load bearing wall
- Limited site preparation and easy installation
- Easy connection to a standard power supply (RCD protected)
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
DESIGNED IN NZ
MANUFACTURED IN NZ
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474