Aussie made for Australian Standard AS1735.12
MELBA STRETCHER COMMERCIAL LIFT
A commercial solution that delivers more BCA E3.6, DDA physical accessibility features and meets relevat sections of AS1735
The Melba 16, BCA E3.6 stretcher compliant light commercial elevator is manufactured by Shotton Lifts in Melbourne Australia to Australian standards.
It is BCA /DDA access compliant and designed to travel within a shaft using an engineered tower and generally serving up to 2 levels.
The Melba 16 features a specially designed boot shape on the rear cabin wall This can be closed off when not in use and simply opened when stretcher use is required.
For Architects, Builders and Developers the Melba Stretcher lift has been very popular with
medical centres as a versatile design which can be incorporated easily into existing buildings.
• BCA e3.6 & DDA Compliant
• Stretcher Compliant Design
• Short Lead Times
WHAT IS A MELBA STRETCHER COMMERCIAL LIFT?
- Melba is our BCA /DDA access compliant commercial lift designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels with infrequent stretcher use.
- It’s an ideal solution that enables our Architects and Builders to fit a lift in Warehouses, Factories, Offices, Clinics, Schools & Childcare centres to name a few.
- Features a large car lift that has a pay load of 630 Kgs and customizable Wall panels, Car finish, Car operating panels and Side opening Auto doors
- Low 200mm minimum pit depth and engineered tower are ideal for existing buildings installing a BCA/DDA compliant lift
- Includes all the features as per Australian Standard AS1735 16, BCA E3.6 and DDA for more than 2 levels.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A MELBA STRETCHER COMMERCIAL LIFT?
- Is installed with Shotton Lifts Engineered steel tower to minimise time and cost
- When time is critical to a project a 12-14 weeks lead time is available (Half the time of imports)
- Local parts and service supported by the manufacturer in Australia
- Incorporated design features for easy ongoing maintenance of lift and Cabin interior.
- Greater choice of Lift interiors and customisations including finishes and colours.
- WorkSafe design certified for your safety
- Fire rated Auto sliding doors means improved accessibility.
LIFT FEATURES AND DESIGN
- Incorporated Boot design accessible through doors at rear of cabin.
- Autodial phone – Push and hold to autodial to the Call centre
- Fire rated Brushed Stainless-Steel auto opening Side doors
- Compliant Brushed Stainless Handrail
- Compliant full length Main and Auxiliary Control Panels with dual illuminating buttons and digital level displays
- Landing plates on each level with fully compliant buttons and signage.
- A Safety battery back-up system for lighting and emergency lowering in case of power failure
- LED Down lights
- Dulux colour powder coated or Brushed Stainless wall panels
- Optional Abet Laminati (link to Surface Squared site) or Mirror stainless steel wall panels
- Extruded Aluminium car frame for strength & longer life (powder coated)
- A range of other safety features including an emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism.
- Design standard – AS1735.16
- Manual lowering option in case of power failure
- To overcome accessibility barriers with client’s needs and safety foremost, our lifts are designed to meet a series of compliance requirements and BCA codes.
- Door detector 2D electronic safety light rays
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of as emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Designed to install with Shotton manufactured Tower. (not supplied bolt to wall)
- Lift Car Dimensions – Large 1100mm (w) x 1400mm (d) Plus Boot design
- 630 KG capacity loads
- Lift configurations to accommodate a range of floorplan needs – Single entry, Through car
- Lift interior options include Abet Laminati Panels, Mirror Stainless Steel and Glass.
- Glass Cabin with Glass doors
- Bespoke design service
- Fire services – Shotton Lifts control system is compatible for most systems – by others (program option)
- CCTV camera Shotton Lifts control system is compatible for most systems – by others (program option)
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
- One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474