Aussie made for Australian Standard AS1735.12
MELBA STRETCHER COMMERCIAL LIFT
A commercial solution that delivers more BCA E3.6, DDA physical accessibility features and meets relevat sections of AS1735
WHAT IS A MELBA STRETCHER COMMERCIAL LIFT?
- Melba is our BCA /DDA access compliant commercial lift designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels with infrequent stretcher use.
- It’s an ideal solution that enables our Architects and Builders to fit a lift in Warehouses, Factories, Offices, Clinics, Schools & Childcare centres to name a few.
- Features a large car lift that has a pay load of 630 Kgs and customizable Wall panels, Car finish, Car operating panels and Side opening Auto doors
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A MELBA STRETCHER COMMERCIAL LIFT?
- Melba lift is designed and manufactured in Australia to Australian standards and quality.
- Huge range of customizable interior colours, finishes and combinations to choose from enables deliver a product that meets the needs of the most demanding corporate client
- Our Melba Lift includes all the features as per Australian Standard AS1735, BCA E3.6 and DDA .
- With minimum pit depth of 200mm we can install a lift in a new building or into an existing building that adheres to latest BCA code.
- Fire rated stainless steel Side opening doors
- Auto dial phone
- Powder coated Dulux range of wall panels
- Down lights
- Design standard – AS1735.16
- Manual lowering option in case of power failure
- To overcome accessibility barriers with client’s needs and safety foremost, our lifts are designed to meet a series of compliance requirements and BCA codes.
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of as emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Designed to install with Shotton manufactured Tower. (not supplied bolt to wall)
- Lift configurations- Single entry, through car, corner car
- Fire services compatible
- CCTV camera compatible
- Laminated panels/Stainless steel/Custom panels for lift interiors (options)
- Glass doors
- AS1735.12 option
- Engineered tower ideal for retrofitting in an existing or new buildings
- 200 mm pit
- 3200mm headroom standard
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
- One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474