Aussie made for Australian Standard AS1735.12
MELBA 16 LIFT
A commercial solution that delivers BCA E3.6, DDA physical accessibility features and meets relevant sections of AS1735
WHAT IS A MELBA 16 LIFT?
- Melba is our BCA /DDA access compliant commercial lift designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels.
- It’s an ideal solution that enables our Architects and Builders to fit a lift in Warehouses, Factories, Offices, Clinics, Schools & Childcare centres to name a few.
- Features a large car lift that has a capacity of 630 Kgs and a wide choice of Car and Wall panel finishes, Car operating panels and Side parting Auto doors (Centre opening Auto doors optional).
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A MELBA 16 LIFT?
- Melba lift is designed and manufactured in Australia to Australian standards and quality.
- Huge range of customizable interior colours, finishes and combinations to choose from enables deliver a product that meets the needs of the most demanding corporate client
- Our Melba Lift includes all the features as per Australian Standard AS1735 16, BCA E3.6 and DDA physical, audible and visual requirements.
- With minimum pit depth of 200mm we can install a lift in a new building or into an existing building that adheres to latest BCA code.
- Fire rated Brushed Stainless Steel Side auto opening doors
- Auto dial phone
- Powder coated Dulux range of wall panels
- Down lights
- Design standard – AS1735 Part 16
- Manual lowering option in case of power failure
- To overcome accessibility barriers with client’s needs and safety foremost, our lifts are designed to meet a series of compliance requirements and BCA codes.
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of as emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Lift configurations- Single entry, through car, corner car
- Fire services compatible (option)
- CCTV camera compatible (option)
- Laminated panels/Stainless steel/Custom panels for lift interiors (options)
- LED strip lights (option)
- Glass doors (option)
- Shotton Engineered tower ideal for retrofitting in an existing building or client supplied engineered wall. (Note; clients will need to engage their own builder and engineer to construct a surrounding structure compliant with the local building code).
- 200 mm pit
- 3200mm headroom standard
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
- One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474