Aussie made for Australian Standards
MELBA 16 LIFT
A commercial solution that delivers BCA E3.6, DDA physical accessibility features and meets relevant sections of AS1735
The Melba 16 light commercial elevator is manufactured by Shotton Lifts in Melbourne Australia to an Australian standard.
It is BCA /DDA access compliant and designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 2 levels (See Melba 12 for 3 or more levels).
The Melba 16 features a large car, which means a capacity of 630Kg and comes with a wide range of easily maintained finishes.
For Architects, Builders and Developers the Melba 16 is a versatile design which can be incorporated easily
into Warehouses, Factories, Offices, Clinics, Schools & Childcare centres to name a few.
• 12-14 day lead times
• Australian Made
WHAT IS A MELBA 16 LIFT?
Melba is our BCA /DDA access compliant commercial lift designed to travel within a shaft serving up to 4 levels.
It’s an ideal solution that enables our Architects and Builders to fit a lift in Warehouses, Factories, Offices, Clinics, Schools & Childcare centres to name a few.
Features a large lift car that has a capacity of 630 Kgs and a wide choice of Car and Wall panel finishes, Car operating panels and Side parting Auto doors (Centre opening Auto doors optional).
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE A MELBA 16 LIFT?
Melba lift is designed and manufactured in Australia to Australian standards and quality.
Huge range of customizable interior colours, finishes and combinations to choose from enables deliver a product that meets the needs of the most demanding corporate client
Our Melba Lift includes all the features as per Australian Standard AS1735 16, BCA E3.6 and DDA for 2 levels. Refer Melba 12 for 3 plus levels.
With minimum pit depth of 200mm we can install a lift in a new building or into an existing building that adheres to latest BCA code.
FEATURES & DESIGN
- Autodial phone – Push and hold to autodial to the Call centre
- Brushed Stainless Handrail to AS 1735.12
- Compliant full length Main and Auxiliary Control Panels with dual illuminating buttons
- Landing plates on both levels with Compliant buttons and signage.
- A Safety battery back-up system for lighting and emergency lowering in case of power failure
- Fire rated Brushed Stainless-Steel auto opening Side doors
- LED Down lights
- Dulux colour powder coated or Brushed Stainless wall panels
- Optional Abet Laminati or Mirror stainless steel wall panels
- Extruded Aluminium car frame for strength & longer life (powder coated)
- A range of other safety features including an emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism
LIFT CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
- Lift Car Dimensions – Large 1100mm (w) x 1400mm (d)
- 408 KG & 630 KG capacity loads options
- Lift configurations to accommodate a range of floorplan needs – Single entry, Through car
- Lift interior options include Abet Laminati Panels, Mirror Stainless Steel and Glass.
- Glass Cabin with Glass doors
- Bespoke design service
- Fire services – Shotton Lifts system is compatible for most systems (option)
- CCTV camera Shotton Lifts system is compatible for most systems (option)
- Design standard – AS1735 Part 16
- Manual lowering option in case of power failure
- To overcome accessibility barriers with client’s needs and safety foremost, our lifts are designed to meet a series of compliance requirements and BCA codes.
- A safe battery back-up system to return you to the home position in case of power failure.
- Standard Autodial phone inside the lift car for unforeseen emergencies.
- Presence of as emergency brake and a safety gear mechanism to ensure the safety of passengers all the time.
- Door detector 2D electronic safety light rays
- Shotton’s Engineered tower is ideal for retrofitting in an existing building or client supplied engineered wall. (Note; clients will need to engage their own builder and engineer to construct a surrounding structure compliant with the local building code).
- 200 mm pit
- 3200mm headroom standard
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintenance Agreement Service Intervals available include—monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly incorporating access to a 24 hour call centre.
- One yearly and 5 yearly services are also available including a 5 year full load test required under AS1735.10.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
NDIS APPROVED PROVIDER
Manufactured, Distributed, Installed & Serviced By:
Victoria Sales Office & Showroom
Unit 3, 147 Greens Rd Dandenong Sth VIC 3175
Phone: 03 8725 1025
Queensland Sales Office
21 -26 Octal Street Yatala QLD 4207
Phone: 1800 QLD LIFTS
Mobile: 0488 498 474